Music – Casino – Auction – Great food – Free Drinks!
What is Pelicanpalooza?
- Pelicanpalooza is an annual gala-type event benefiting the Camp Pelican program. This fundraising event began in 2003 and has occurred every year since then, except for the break due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Pelicanpalooza 2024 features a casino, live auctions, silent auctions, raffles, music, food and an open bar for $50/person.
Pelicanpalooza Common Questions
- Is there a dress code? No, however our theme is Bourbon, Boots & Bow Ties, so we encourage you to coordinate with the theme!
- If I leave the event, can I re-enter at a later time?Re-entry is not allowed unless you are wearing a bracelet.
- Do I have to be present to win? No
- Is there an age limit? The event is 21 years & older
- What time do the doors open? 6:00 pm
- Will there be an ATM? Yes, Southport Hall has an ATM machine, but we cannot guarantee it will be working.
- What forms of payment do you accept? We accept cash, check, debit or credit cards.
- Can I purchase tickets at the door? Yes, tickets are $50/person at the door.
- Can I purchase tickets ahead of time? Yes, please contact us at email@example.com
- What do we win if we participate in the casino games? Casino game winnings are converted to tickets which can be placed in the buckets in front of the casino prizes.
Why Donate to or Sponsor Pelicanpalooza?
- It can improve a company’s image, credibility, and visibility
- It allows you to develop closer and better relationships with existing and potential customers and clients
- Name and/or brand recognition
- Positive PR through philanthropy
- Advertisement on the Camp Pelican website, social media and printed materials
- Receive tickets to a great event for you, your current clients, potential clients, or your employees
How Can You Contribute to Pelicanpalooza?
- In-kind donations for the Pelicanpalooza live auction, silent auction and raffle
- Purchase tickets and attend Pelicanpalooza
- Volunteer the night of Pelicanpalooza
- Spreading the word about Pelicanpalooza
- On our website (via PayPal) or you can mail us a check
Where Do the Funds from Pelicanpalooza Go?
- All proceeds benefit and are solely distributed by the Louisiana Pulmonary Disease Camp, Inc which is the nonprofit organization that funds Camp Pelican.